- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 20 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 36 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 48 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 50 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #16NA173
2017 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- THIS TECHNICAL BULLETIN PROVIDES A PROCEDURE TO APPLY EPOXY TO THE EXHAUST VALVE PINS ON VEHICLES THAT HAVE THE CONDITION OF A RATTLE NOISE ORIGINATING FROM THE VEHICLES EXHAUST DUE TO THE VALVE PINS BEING LOOSE AND CAUSING A NOISE.
Click a tab for more information.