- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 20 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 36 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 48 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 50 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #18258
2017 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- 18258 - Service Update. These vehicles were built without anti-abrasion wrap on the engine wire harness designed to prevent potential wear-through of the wire harness insulation over extended periods of time. If insulation wear-through were to occur, damage to the harness wires may result. Damage to individual circuits may result in diagnostic trouble codes (DTC?s) being set. A service engine indicator may be displayed, and the engine may not start, run rough or run in reduced propulsion mode. Dealers will add an anti-abrasion wrap and sleeve to area of contact.
Click a tab for more information.