- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 9 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 25 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 37 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 39 days ago
- February 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Flex Fuel Vehicles news | 46 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4945H
2017 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician being unable to program fobs to the vehicle. Technician will need to ensure the key FOB is a new unit and has not been programmed to another vehicle previously.
Click a tab for more information.