- May 23: Chevrolet Cruze 'Side Blind Zone Alert' Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 5 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 7 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 11 days ago
- May 8: GM Recalls 2018 Chevy Equinox to Replace Front Windows recalls | 16 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Captiva
2012 Chevrolet Captiva Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Dead Battery5
- Alternator Failure3
- Won't Start3
- A/C, Other Electrical Functions, Not Working Properly1
- Battery Post Hot1
- Drop In Voltage1
- Electrical Short1
- NHTSA: Electrical System27
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Captiva Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Captiva compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Captiva overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Captiva.