- December 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 4500, 5500 and 6500 HD Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: GM Daytime Running Lights Recall Affects 338,000 Vehicles recalls | 26 days ago
- October 31: GM, Hyundai and Kia Sued Over Exploding ARC Airbag Inflators news | 37 days ago
- October 3: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alleges Vortec Engines Are Faulty news | 65 days ago
- September 20: GM Lawsuit Alleges Chevy Silverado Roof is Dangerous news | 78 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.
2004 Chevrolet Colorado Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brakes Do Not Release2
- Bad Abs Sensor1
- Brakes Wear Out Prematurely1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic18
- NHTSA: Service Brakes15
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock/Traction Control/Electronic Limited ...12
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages3
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Antilock: Control Unit/Module1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock/Traction Control/Electronic Limited Slip: Wheel Speed ...1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.