- October 23: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 4 days ago
- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 34 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 35 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 38 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
CarComplaints.com Notes: The first year for Chevrolet's replacement for the S-10.
2004 Chevrolet Colorado Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Brakes Do Not Release2
- Bad Abs Sensor1
- Brakes Wear Out Prematurely1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic18
- NHTSA: Service Brakes15
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock12
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages3
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Antilock: Control Unit/Module1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Wheel Speed ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Switches: Brake Light1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Colorado Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Colorado compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Colorado overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Colorado.