- January 13: Corvette Engine Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 15 days ago
- January 11: GM Toe Link Recall Expanded From 2 Prior Recalls recalls | 17 days ago
- January 7: GM Recalls GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 recalls | 21 days ago
- January 2: GM 8-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over Shuddering news | 26 days ago
- December 20: GM Lifter Recall Needed, Says Class Action Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
Chevrolet Preliminary Evaluation PE04076: INADVERTENT FRONT AIRBAG DEPLOYMENT
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
INADVERTENT FRONT AIRBAG DEPLOYMENT
- All reports indicate inadvertent deployment during ignition start-up (key-on) and with the vehicle not in motion.reported injuries were minor and consist of skin abrasion and bruises.the incident dates ranged from July through November 2004.ODI has received no additional reports since opening this investigation. A safety-related defect has not been identified at this time and further use of Agency resources does not appear to be warranted.accordingly, this investigation is closed.the closing of this investigation does not constitute a finding by NHTSA that a safety-related defect does not exist.the Agency will monitor this issue and reserves the right to take further action if warranted by the circumstances.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.