- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 5 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 13 days ago
- January 1: Chevy Bolt Recall: Brake Calipers May Break recalls | 14 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 21 days ago
Chevrolet Preliminary Evaluation PE04076: INADVERTENT FRONT AIRBAG DEPLOYMENT
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
INADVERTENT FRONT AIRBAG DEPLOYMENT
- All reports indicate inadvertent deployment during ignition start-up (key-on) and with the vehicle not in motion.reported injuries were minor and consist of skin abrasion and bruises.the incident dates ranged from July through November 2004.ODI has received no additional reports since opening this investigation. A safety-related defect has not been identified at this time and further use of Agency resources does not appear to be warranted.accordingly, this investigation is closed.the closing of this investigation does not constitute a finding by NHTSA that a safety-related defect does not exist.the Agency will monitor this issue and reserves the right to take further action if warranted by the circumstances.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.