- January 13: Corvette Engine Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- January 11: GM Toe Link Recall Expanded From 2 Prior Recalls recalls | 14 days ago
- January 7: GM Recalls GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 recalls | 18 days ago
- January 2: GM 8-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over Shuddering news | 23 days ago
- December 20: GM Lifter Recall Needed, Says Class Action Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
Chevrolet Preliminary Evaluation PE05065: BRAKE LAMP SWITCH FAILURE
2005 Chevrolet Colorado
BRAKE LAMP SWITCH FAILURE
Exterior Lighting:Brake Lights:Switch
- By letter dated April 26, 2006, GM notified the Agency that it is conducting a safety recall (NHTSA recall no. 06V139) involving certain model year (MY) 2004-06 Chevrolet Colorado, GMC canyon and 2006 my Isuzu I280/I350 vehicles.GM's recall covers 404,733 vehicles.GM reports that loss of brake lamp illumination was caused by insufficient plating on the stationary contact in the brake lamp switch.GM will replace the brake lamp switch assembly on all involved vehicles with the new switch that has the increased plating on the stationary contact.based on GM's safety recall action, this investigation is closed.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.