- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 11 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 21 days ago
- May 8: GM Transmission Lawsuit Involves 8-Speed Automatics news | 55 days ago
- April 23: GM PCV Lawsuit Alleges Rear Main Seal Leaks Oil news | 70 days ago
- April 15: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 78 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2015 Chevrolet Colorado (Page 1 of 14)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chevy Colorado has a significant trend of transmission problems.
Most owners reporting transmission problems with their 2015 Colorado report sluggish shifting or other similar problems with the truck not shifting properly. Although most of these 2015 Colorado trucks are still under warranty, it's not a good sign.
The Chevy Colorado is mechanically identical to the GMC Canyon.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 8 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 5 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 54,652 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.