- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 11 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 27 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 39 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 41 days ago
- February 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Flex Fuel Vehicles news | 48 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #150603002H
2017 Chevrolet Colorado
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 150603002H.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Original Equipment Batteries Part Number and ACDelco Replacement Battery Approved Warranty Part Numbers Correct battery cold cranking amperage (CCA) ratings and type are critical for proper test results when using the EL-50313. Access to the battery specification label, which contains the OEM part number and CCA rating and type, may be difficult without component removal. Refer to the table below for the original equipment ratings and part numbers used to set up a proper battery test. There has been some confusion as to the correct ACDelco battery warranty replacement. Refer to the table below for the correct battery warranty replacement. The correct ACDelco battery warranty replacement in the catalog is designated by the "Original Equipment Replacement" note in the description field.
Click a tab for more information.