- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 20 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 36 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 48 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 50 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17345 (Bulletin
2017 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: SUSPENSION:FRONT:SHOCK ABSORBER
- 17345 - Service Update. Certain vehicles equipped with a high wider performance chassis package (RPO ZR2), may have a leaking front shock absorber, noise as a result of contact between the upper control arm and service stop, as well as a potential fractured shock absorber piston rod. Dealers are to inspect the label on the bottom of the front shock absorbers, and if necessary, replace the front shock absorber.
Click a tab for more information.