- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 11 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 27 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 39 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 41 days ago
- February 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Flex Fuel Vehicles news | 48 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6220A
2017 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with an intermittent loss of gridlines in the rear camera display screen and a "Service Rear Vision System" message that both happen at the same time. Technician should check for Diagnostic Trouble Codes and follow published Service Information diagnostics for the Diagnostic Trouble Codes. If not Diagnostic Trouble Codes stored and the concern was duplicated or the customer described the concern, dealer should communicate to the customer that we apologize for this inconvenience and that General Motors is currently evaluating this concern.
Click a tab for more information.