- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 4 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 15 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5095E
2017 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Service Engine Soon and may also have an oil or coolant leak. Technician may find coolant or oil in a spark plug tube. If the Spark Plug Tube is leaking and it is determined that the oil or coolant is not coming from a leak above the spark plug then replace the cylinder Head, spark plug and coil.
Click a tab for more information.