- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 20 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 36 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 48 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 50 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5640
2017 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician to not remove the torque converter bolts and start the engine as this may cause damage to the torque converter of the crankshaft on vehicles equipped with an automatic transmission.
Click a tab for more information.