- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 17 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 33 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 45 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5233D
2017 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have hard or unable to rotate ignition key concern. When the concern is present the steering wheel will need to be rotated in either direction to alleviate the pressure between the steering column lock pin and lock plate. Please communicate to the customer this condition is a normal operating characteristic of their vehicle.
Click a tab for more information.