- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 2 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 7 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 13 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 22 days ago
- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 24 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18188 18268: Fuel Pump Flange Weld May Fracture
2018 Chevrolet Colorado
A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015-2018 GMC Canyon, 2016-2017 Buick Envision, 2016-2018 Chevrolet Colorado and Malibu, 2017-2018 GMC Acadia, 2018 Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac ATS, Chevrolet Equinox, and GMC Terrain vehicles. The high pressure fuel pump may detach from its mounting flange, possibly resulting in the pump damaging the high pressure fuel line.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump, and high pressure fuel pipe, free of charge. The recall began July 2, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18188.
Click a tab for more information.