- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 5 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 25 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 34 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5363F
2018 Chevrolet Colorado
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a click or tick noise heard inside cab with engine running. Technician may find the engine or High Pressure Fuel Pump tick noise that is very loud in the cab of the truck. Comparison with another truck having the same powertrain could show the other truck is quieter. Technician will install an acoustic seal that may be missing or dislodged. Update extends to all engines and all model years.
Click a tab for more information.