- February 19: GM Fuse Block Lawsuit Says Loose Terminals Cause Problems news | 5 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 7 days ago
- February 7: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Trucks Recalled, Again recalls | 17 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 56 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 66 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
1998 Chevrolet Corvette
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.