- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 53 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 57 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 59 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 59 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00034: GM/Lap Belt Webbing
1998 Chevrolet Corvette
When the belt webbing becomes jammed in the retractor, the seat belt may be unusable.
Seat Belts — Front
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The lap belt webbing can twist allowing the webbing to become jammed in the retractor.
- Dealers will install inserts to the belt web guide of each lap belt retractor.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.