- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 29 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 30 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 33 days ago
- September 6: Chevy Camaro Starter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5335A
1998 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have front and or rear composite springs cracked and/or broken. Technician should use only use J33432-A & J42188 are being used during installation. Technician should be advised that engineering has found that two chemicals, Phosphoric acid and Hydrofluoric acid that will damage the spring.
Click a tab for more information.