- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 54 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 77 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Corvette
Worst 2001 Corvette electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System14
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Corvette Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Corvette compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Corvette overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corvette.