- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 2 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 9 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 13 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 19 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Corvette
2002 Chevrolet Corvette Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Gas Tank Sending Unit Failure6
- Alarm Goes Off When I Lock It With The Fob1
- Automatic Locks Fail1
- Ground Fault Issues1
- Lid Latch Mechanism Failure - Part Backordered1
- Oil Presure Sending Unit Fails1
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Corvette Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Corvette compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Corvette overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corvette.