- December 3: Chevrolet Volt BECM Failures Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- November 23: GM Recalls 2024 Buick Encore GX, Envista and Chevrolet Trax recalls | 12 days ago
- October 12: Chevy and GMC Trucks Could Lose Steering Control recalls | 54 days ago
- September 30: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Oil Consumption news | 66 days ago
- September 30: GM 6L90 Transmission Problems Investigated investigations | 66 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Corvette
2002 Chevrolet Corvette Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Gas Tank Sending Unit Failure6
- Alarm Goes Off When I Lock It With The Fob1
- Automatic Locks Fail1
- Ground Fault Issues1
- Lid Latch Mechanism Failure - Part Backordered1
- Oil Presure Sending Unit Fails1
- NHTSA: Electrical System13
- NHTSA: Electrical System: 12v/24v/48v Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Horn1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Corvette Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Corvette compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Corvette overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Corvette.