- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 17 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 33 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 45 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17-NA-271
2017 Chevrolet Corvette
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 17-NA-271.
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Clicking Noise from Front Wheels While Turning at Slow Speeds Condition Some customers may comment on a clicking noise emanating from the front wheels location. This condition may be more predominant at low speeds (10-20 mph or 16-32 km/h) during full wheel lock turns on dry clean pavement. Cause - his may be caused by interaction between the wheel mounting face and the wheel mounting surfaces on the brake rotor. Correction - lean both of the wheels mounting surfaces
Click a tab for more information.