- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 9 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 25 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 37 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 39 days ago
- February 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Flex Fuel Vehicles news | 46 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5130J
2017 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician how to diagnose and repair a vehicle with an engine that runs with an intermittent crank no start with a Diagnostic Trouble Code P0011 or P00C6 current or history. The Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Valve may be sticking or binding causing the valve timing to be retarded. Dealer will need to cycle the Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Valve by energizing it using Global Diagnostic System 2.
Click a tab for more information.