- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 9 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 25 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 37 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 39 days ago
- February 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Flex Fuel Vehicles news | 46 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4733K
2017 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that customers may inquire as to the availability of OnStar bluetooth on their vehicle. Technician should be advised that Vehicles with Regular Production Option Code (UPF or UWE) offer Bluetooth through the OnStar system.
Click a tab for more information.