- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 17 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 33 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 45 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5074L
2017 Chevrolet Corvette
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about the use of J-35616-64B terminal test probe, replacement terminals, and terminated leads. The J-35616-64B is the latest test probe released for checking tension or probing the .64 series terminals. The test probe terminal has been released in the terminal repair kit (J-38125-620H) located in Lear Tray 7 part number 963716-2. There are 5 terminated leads in a package part number is 13505346, which can be ordered through your normal General Motors Customer Care and Aftersales parts channel.
Click a tab for more information.