- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 20 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 30 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 33 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 40 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18195: Hard Braking And Acceleration May Disable Air Bags
2019 Chevrolet Corvette
In the event of a crash, if the air bags do not deploy as designed, the occupants have an increased risk of injury.
Air Bags — Air Bag Control Module
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 vehicles. Hard braking or acceleration may cause the sensing diagnostic module (SDM) to enter a fault state. As a result, the SDM will not provide crash sensing or deploy the necessary air bags in the event of a crash.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the SDM with updated software, free of charge. The recall began on June 29, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 18195.
Click a tab for more information.