- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 35 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 41 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 75 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18195: Hard Braking And Acceleration May Disable Air Bags
2019 Chevrolet Corvette
In the event of a crash, if the air bags do not deploy as designed, the occupants have an increased risk of injury.
Air Bags — Air Bag Control Module
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 vehicles. Hard braking or acceleration may cause the sensing diagnostic module (SDM) to enter a fault state. As a result, the SDM will not provide crash sensing or deploy the necessary air bags in the event of a crash.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the SDM with updated software, free of charge. The recall began on June 29, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 18195.
Click a tab for more information.