4.0

$30

1. use led bulbs (1 reports)
2013 Chevrolet Cruze lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Cruze:

2013 Chevrolet Cruze Owner Comments

Nov 012018

Cruze ECO 1.4t

click to see larger images

licence plate light out licence plate light out

The Chevy Cruze is definitely a lemon. I have been a mechanic for 12 years and have yet to see such a POS. I bought the car as a gas saver to commute to and from work (like everyone else). I was excited to buy a Chevy, also excited it was an economical 4cyl (my other vehicle is an F-150), but seriously... you NEED TO BE A MECHANIC to drive this car!! I may have racked on 100k miles since I bought it in 2016 but... Chevy... you have got to be kidding me...

Complaint #3:

This complaint is not as serious as my others... but definitely annoying. Imagine getting pulled over, not a big deal, your license plate lights are out. I've had this happen on other cars... no biggie... just a few screws and a couple of bulbs.... WRONG... Chevy used low quality screws on these lights. They rust and become impossible to remove without extraction tools, a drill, or other "creative" means.

Simply put... once you get these things off, use LED bulbs and high quality screws to prevent rust and prolong the issue from bothering you again.

- Jesse S., Havelock, US