- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 4 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 12 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 19 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #GCUS-3-304
2015 Chevrolet Cruze
Affected Component: STEERING:AUTOMATED/ADAPTIVE STEERING
- 15622A - Customer Satisfaction Program (revised the part information, service procedure, and warranty sections). Certain 2014-2016 model year Chevrolet Cruze model vehicles may have been built with the front knuckle to hub attachment bolts below GM?s torque specification. This condition could result in noise from the front suspension and separation of the steering knuckle to hub while driving, resulting in loss of steering control, potentially increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers are to inspect the left and right front knuckle to hub attachment bolts and torque the bolts to specification.
Click a tab for more information.