- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 0 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 5 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 5 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5495G
2015 Chevrolet Cruze
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a Malfunction Indicator Lamp on. The technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0299 or P0234 set. The technician is provided with a list of causes of misdiagnosis leading to returned Turbochargers with no trouble found.The purpose of this information is to reduce the number of no trouble found (NTF) turbochargers being returned to the WPC by informing the Service Department personnel of what inspections and/or diagnosis toperform, prior to replacing and returning a turbocharger to the WPC.
Click a tab for more information.