2016 Chevrolet Cruze body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze:

2016 Chevrolet Cruze Owner Comments

Apr 052018

Cruze

Takata recall window on driver side not going up or down if we get it to go down we have to slam the door 3 times then the window will go up. I haven┐T had my car a full year yet.

- Kansas City, KS, USA

Jan 302017

Cruze

Took my car in to have recall work done (high mount stop lamp fasteners leak ) chmsl. And I have had a water leak ever since. My car has been to the dealership 3 times in the past month. Every time they tell me its something different that they fix, yet I still have a water leak that could cause a short in the printed circuit board resulting in an unattended fire.

- Vancouver, WA, USA

Dec 012016

Cruze

The contact owns a 2016 Chevrolet Cruze. Without warning, the vehicle had an internal leak that saturated the rear of the vehicle, the flooring, the electronic components, and caused various shorts within the vehicle. The vehicle was inspected by an independent mechanic. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was notified. The vehicle's inner components were damaged due to the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 250.

- Lahaina, HI, USA