- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 9 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 18 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 25 days ago
2016 Chevrolet Cruze
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
In a crash, the seat-backs for the front seats may break, increasing the risk of injury to the occupants. Read more »
If the key is removed without the transmission in PARK, the vehicle may rollaway as occupants are exiting, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
Without the identification code, the headlights may be improperly aimed during service, reducing nighttime visibility and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »