- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 2 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 56 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 60 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 62 days ago
2016 Chevrolet Cruze
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
A fuel leak, in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
In a crash, the seat-backs for the front seats may break, increasing the risk of injury to the occupants. Read more »
If the key is removed without the transmission in PARK, the vehicle may rollaway as occupants are exiting, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
Without the identification code, the headlights may be improperly aimed during service, reducing nighttime visibility and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »