- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 2 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 7 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 13 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 22 days ago
- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 24 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 25302: Windshield Wipers May Become Inoperative
2013 Chevrolet Equinox
Inoperative windshield wipers may reduce the driver's visibility, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer — Motor
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the ball joints in the windshield wiper module may corrode and wear over time, possibly resulting in one or both of the windshield wipers becoming inoperative.
- GM will notify owners, dealers will repair the AIP-hole, inspect and, if necessary, replace the front wiper module, free of charge. The recall began on April 13, 2017. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 25302.
- Documents (17)
- Defect 573 Report
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 2
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: August 2, 2016 Subject: Upcoming Safety Recall 25302 Front Wiper Transmission Corrosion Failure
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Safety Bulletin - Reference Number: 2025302 Release Date: March 2017
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 4
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 3
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: March 22, 2017 Subject: 25302 - Safety Recall Front Wiper Transmission Corrosion Failure
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: September 12, 2016 Subject: Upcoming Safety Recall 25302 - Update Front Wiper Transmission Corrosion Failure Customer Advisory Letter Mailing
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-3
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Date: April 10, 2017 Subject: 25302-01 – Safety Recall Front Wiper Transmission Corrosion Failure Customer Letter Added
- Safety Bulletin - Reference Number: 2025302 Release Date: April 2017 Revision: 01
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 5
Click a tab for more information.