- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP-3140-G
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION ADVISES THE TECHNICIAN THAT A NOISE OR A VIBRATION IN THE VEHICLE THAT SEEMS TO BE ABNORMAL MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THERE WHEN THE VEHICLE WAS PURCHASED. TECHNICIAN SHOULD LOOK FOR NON - GENERAL MOTORS AFTERMARKET ACCESSORIES INSTALLED ON THE VEHICLE THAT CAN CAUSE THESE ISSUES.
Click a tab for more information.