- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4548E
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician what to inspect if codes P0016 and/or P0017 are setting on a properly timed engine or a condition of the vehicle cranks but will not start. Technician should inspect the respective intake or exhaust camshaft reluctor to see if it has spun on the camshaft. The reluctor cannot be repositioned so the camshaft must be replaced. The new camshafts come with the reluctor already pressed on in the correct position.
Click a tab for more information.