- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4912D
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ON VEHICLES THAT MAY HAVE AN INTERMITTENT HIGH IDLE. IF A TECHNICIAN HAS DUPLICATED, OR THE CUSTOMER DESCRIPTION ALIGNS WITH THE SPEEDS MENTIONED IN THE IDLE SPEED DESCRIPTION TABLES, THE IDLE SPEED SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A NORMAL CHARACTERISTIC OF CURRENT VEHICLE DESIGN.
Click a tab for more information.