- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5216B
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a knock noise, seized engine, lower end squeak or squeal from the engine. Technician will inspect the oil control solenoids for metal debris. Also inspect for damage to the cam caps Journals and camshaft journals on the heads. The check the timing chain idler sprockets for stiffness when turning. If any of these instances would be a cause to replace the engine instead of repair.
Click a tab for more information.