- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 1 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 9 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 16 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5205A
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a blower speed knob only goes to 8 with less than expected high blower speed air flow. Technician should not replace any parts for this concern. Dealer should advise the customer to turn the ECO button Off and On at different blower speed settings 6 through 8 and note the change in the audible sound and air flow. This is a new enhancement to improve fuel economy when the ECO button is turned on.
Click a tab for more information.