- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 4 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 12 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 19 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5214D
2015 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have had multiple repair attempts that are being performed on customer?s vehicles that exhibit vibration conditions without utilizing the support of General Motors Technical Assistance Center. If valid vibration frequency or Road Force Variation data has been collected and a repair attempt does not correct the customer complaint, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support. For any vehicles that remains unrepaired after being at the dealer for three days or more and a related bulletin or PI is not found, contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further support.
Click a tab for more information.