- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 19 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 29 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 32 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 39 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18136: Glass Not Fully Tempered/FMVSS 205
2018 Chevrolet Equinox
If the glass is not tempered properly, and the window is broken, the glass can break into large pieces, increasing the risk of injury.
Structure — Body — Door/Window — Emergency Exit
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018 Chevrolet Equinox vehicles. The driver and front passenger door window glass may not be properly tempered. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 205, "Glazing Materials."
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the glass in the front doors, free of charge. The recall began May 15, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 18136.
Click a tab for more information.