- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 36 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 42 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 76 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18136: Glass Not Fully Tempered/FMVSS 205
2018 Chevrolet Equinox
If the glass is not tempered properly, and the window is broken, the glass can break into large pieces, increasing the risk of injury.
Structure — Body — Door/Window — Emergency Exit
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018 Chevrolet Equinox vehicles. The driver and front passenger door window glass may not be properly tempered. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 205, "Glazing Materials."
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the glass in the front doors, free of charge. The recall began May 15, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 18136.
Click a tab for more information.