- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 7 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 14 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 18 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 24 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5496B
2020 Chevrolet Equinox
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary information communicates an issue inside the fuel tank where the fuel vent hose may be disconnected from the fuel pump module assembly and recommended repair procedures.
Click a tab for more information.