- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 10 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 15 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 21 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 30 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00028: GM/Power Steering Cooler Hose
2000 Chevrolet Express
If this occurs, power steering fluid could flow onto hot engine parts and an engine compartment fire could occur.
Steering — Hydraulic Power Assist — Hose, Piping, And Connections
- Vehicle description: Passenger vans equipped with a brake warning indicator. Some of these vehicles have a power steering cooler hose that can separate from the power brake booster fluid flow switch assembly.
- Dealers will inspect for three screw clamps to the power steering hose joints. If the clamps are not the screw type, dealers will replace the clamps.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.