- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 4 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 30 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 31 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 02063: GM/Steering Linkage Pitman Arm Nut
2003 Chevrolet Express
A separation could result in loss of vehicle control, and a crash could occur with prior warning.
Steering — Linkages
- On certain vans with an 8,500 lb. Or 8,600 lb. Gross vehicle weight rating, the nut attaching the pitman arm to the steering linkage may not be tightened adequately resulting in a possible separation.
- Dealers will tighten the pitman arm nut to the proper specification. If the nut is missing, the dealer will install a new nut and tighten it correctly. Owner notification began December 10, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.