- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 6 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 9 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 15 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 27 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 02063: GM/Steering Linkage Pitman Arm Nut
2003 Chevrolet Express
A separation could result in loss of vehicle control, and a crash could occur with prior warning.
Steering — Linkages
- On certain vans with an 8,500 lb. Or 8,600 lb. Gross vehicle weight rating, the nut attaching the pitman arm to the steering linkage may not be tightened adequately resulting in a possible separation.
- Dealers will tighten the pitman arm nut to the proper specification. If the nut is missing, the dealer will install a new nut and tighten it correctly. Owner notification began December 10, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC at 1-800-462-8782.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.