- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 21 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 25 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 27 days ago
Chevrolet Recall VCCBLCHV: Center High Mounted Stop Lamp/FMVSS 108
2005 Chevrolet Express
Following vehicles may not be fully informed of vehicle braking. Rear-end collisions and injury to occupants may occur.
- Certain conversion vans built on GMC/Chevrolet chassis fail to comply with requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices and associated equipment." The housing lens of the center high mounted stop lamp does not allow enough light to emit from the lamp.
- Santa Fe is working with audiovox to replace the center high-mounted brake lamp assembly. Owners may contact Santa Fe at 1-800-274-1886 or asa at 1-574-266-3172.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.