- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 9 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 12 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 18 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 30 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
Chevrolet Recall VCCBLCHV: Center High Mounted Stop Lamp/FMVSS 108
2005 Chevrolet Express
Following vehicles may not be fully informed of vehicle braking. Rear-end collisions and injury to occupants may occur.
- Certain conversion vans built on GMC/Chevrolet chassis fail to comply with requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices and associated equipment." The housing lens of the center high mounted stop lamp does not allow enough light to emit from the lamp.
- Santa Fe is working with audiovox to replace the center high-mounted brake lamp assembly. Owners may contact Santa Fe at 1-800-274-1886 or asa at 1-574-266-3172.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.