- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 13 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 38 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
Chevrolet Recall VCCBLCHV: Center High Mounted Stop Lamp/FMVSS 108
2005 Chevrolet Express
Following vehicles may not be fully informed of vehicle braking. Rear-end collisions and injury to occupants may occur.
- Certain conversion vans built on GMC/Chevrolet chassis fail to comply with requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices and associated equipment." The housing lens of the center high mounted stop lamp does not allow enough light to emit from the lamp.
- Santa Fe is working with audiovox to replace the center high-mounted brake lamp assembly. Owners may contact Santa Fe at 1-800-274-1886 or asa at 1-574-266-3172.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.