- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 33 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 34 days ago
Chevrolet Recall VCCBLCHV: Center High Mounted Stop Lamp/FMVSS 108
2005 Chevrolet Express
Following vehicles may not be fully informed of vehicle braking. Rear-end collisions and injury to occupants may occur.
- Certain conversion vans built on GMC/Chevrolet chassis fail to comply with requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices and associated equipment." The housing lens of the center high mounted stop lamp does not allow enough light to emit from the lamp.
- Santa Fe is working with audiovox to replace the center high-mounted brake lamp assembly. Owners may contact Santa Fe at 1-800-274-1886 or asa at 1-574-266-3172.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.