- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 3 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 29 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 30 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 05113A: Seat Belt Buckles
2006 Chevrolet Express
In the event of a crash, a seat occupant may not be properly restrained increasing the risk of personal injury.
- GM is recalling 4,003 MY 2006 Chevrolet Express and GMC savana full-size passenger, cargo, or cutaway vans. The front and rear seat belt buckles will not latch or will not unlatch.
- Dealers will inspect the buckles and, if found to be inoperative, the entire buckle assembly would be replaced. For buckles found to be operative, dealer will replace only the upper buckle cover. The recall began on April 30, 2008. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or GMC at 1-866-996-9463, or through their website at www.gmownercenter.com>www.gmownercenter.com. note: This campaign is an expansion of a previous recall (please see 05V558).
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.