- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 10 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 13 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 19 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 31 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 05113A: Seat Belt Buckles
2006 Chevrolet Express
In the event of a crash, a seat occupant may not be properly restrained increasing the risk of personal injury.
- GM is recalling 4,003 MY 2006 Chevrolet Express and GMC savana full-size passenger, cargo, or cutaway vans. The front and rear seat belt buckles will not latch or will not unlatch.
- Dealers will inspect the buckles and, if found to be inoperative, the entire buckle assembly would be replaced. For buckles found to be operative, dealer will replace only the upper buckle cover. The recall began on April 30, 2008. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or GMC at 1-866-996-9463, or through their website at www.gmownercenter.com>www.gmownercenter.com. note: This campaign is an expansion of a previous recall (please see 05V558).
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.