- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 3 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 4 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 6 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 10 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 05113A: Seat Belt Buckles
2006 Chevrolet Express
In the event of a crash, a seat occupant may not be properly restrained increasing the risk of personal injury.
- GM is recalling 4,003 MY 2006 Chevrolet Express and GMC savana full-size passenger, cargo, or cutaway vans. The front and rear seat belt buckles will not latch or will not unlatch.
- Dealers will inspect the buckles and, if found to be inoperative, the entire buckle assembly would be replaced. For buckles found to be operative, dealer will replace only the upper buckle cover. The recall began on April 30, 2008. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or GMC at 1-866-996-9463, or through their website at www.gmownercenter.com>www.gmownercenter.com. note: This campaign is an expansion of a previous recall (please see 05V558).
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.