- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 29 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 30 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 61 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 05113A: Seat Belt Buckles
2006 Chevrolet Express
In the event of a crash, a seat occupant may not be properly restrained increasing the risk of personal injury.
- GM is recalling 4,003 MY 2006 Chevrolet Express and GMC savana full-size passenger, cargo, or cutaway vans. The front and rear seat belt buckles will not latch or will not unlatch.
- Dealers will inspect the buckles and, if found to be inoperative, the entire buckle assembly would be replaced. For buckles found to be operative, dealer will replace only the upper buckle cover. The recall began on April 30, 2008. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or GMC at 1-866-996-9463, or through their website at www.gmownercenter.com>www.gmownercenter.com. note: This campaign is an expansion of a previous recall (please see 05V558).
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.