- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 5 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 30 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 31 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 32 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2006 Chevrolet Express
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Cummings is recalling 42 MY 2006-2008 Ford E150, E350, Chevrolet Express, MY 2006 Ford E250, GMC savanna, Dodge sprinter conversion vans, and MY 2007 newmar dutchstar motor homes equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These buses fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installation in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Cummings is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or cummings at 1-763-498-7887.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.