- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 4 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 24 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 25 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 56 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2006 Chevrolet Express
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Mobility is recalling 86 MY 2005-2006 Ford E-series and Chevrolet Express van equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations on motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Mobility is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or mobility at 714-674-0480.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.