- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 5 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 6 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 11 days ago
- May 27: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and 3500 recalls | 29 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2006 Chevrolet Express
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Customizers is recalling 6 vans equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These lifts fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations on motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Customizers is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lift free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.