- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 2 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 11 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 21 days ago
- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 30 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Wheelchair Lift Threshold Warning System
2006 Chevrolet Express
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Main mobility is recalling 185 model year 2005 through 2009 Chevrolet Express and GMC savana vans manufactured between April 1, 2005 and June 25, 2009, equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Main mobility is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or main mobility at 1-716-759-6811.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.