- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 5 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 7 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 21 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 25 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Wheelchair Lift Threshold Warning System
2006 Chevrolet Express
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Main mobility is recalling 185 model year 2005 through 2009 Chevrolet Express and GMC savana vans manufactured between April 1, 2005 and June 25, 2009, equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Main mobility is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or main mobility at 1-716-759-6811.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.