- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 8 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 27 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 33 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 35 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Threshold Warning System/FMVSS 404/Ricon
2007 Chevrolet Express
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Cummings is recalling 42 MY 2006-2008 Ford E150, E350, Chevrolet Express, MY 2006 Ford E250, GMC savanna, Dodge sprinter conversion vans, and MY 2007 newmar dutchstar motor homes equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These buses fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installation in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Cummings is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or cummings at 1-763-498-7887.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.