- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 1 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 2 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 33 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 34 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Wheelchair Lift Threshold Warning System
2007 Chevrolet Express
The user of the lift could be injured should the lift move unintentionally.
- Main mobility is recalling 185 model year 2005 through 2009 Chevrolet Express and GMC savana vans manufactured between April 1, 2005 and June 25, 2009, equipped with ricon platform style wheelchair lifts. These vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 404, "platform lift installations in motor vehicles." The threshold warning system may not detect the presence of a wheelchair or mobility aid user in a certain spot within the defined threshold area.
- Main mobility is working with ricon to correct the wheelchair lifts free of charge (please see 07E095). Owners may contact ricon at 1-818-267-3000 or main mobility at 1-716-759-6811.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.